This space is destined for creating a positive Danish language learning community by sharing authentic language experiences, struggles, tips, and ideas.
In this sense:
- Be relevant! Keep the purpose of the blog in mind when you engage in conversations.
- Stay away from hard topics! Subjects like politics, religion, human rights, environmental issues can be a source of conflict. Keep the conversation positive.
- Respect everyone. Do not discriminate based on sex, religion, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, age, color, marital status, citizenship, educational level.
- If you use or distribute content that does not belong to you, make sure to indicate the source and, preferably, ask the author first.
- Understand that if any of the above rules are deliberately broken, we take the liberty to remove comments and block users.